- Importation of Plants and Animals
- Legalization and Certification of Document
- Customs Concession for the Importation of Personal Effects:
- Getting Married in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Consular Matters
- Alien's Landholding Licence
- Work Permits
- Repatriation of the Deceased
- Duty free concession
- CARICOM Skills Certificate
To obtain a Work Permit in St vincent and the Grenadines, applications must be made to the Prime Minister’s Office.
Under he Foreign Nationals and Commonwealth Citizens (Employment) Act, 1978, all non-nationals who wish to conduct business or be gainfully employed in St Vincent and the Grenadines must apply for a work permit.
A Work Permit is valid for one (1) year and should be renewed annually.
The following information must be submitted for all Work Permits:
- One complete Work Permit Application Form.
- To be employed by an employer, cover letter from the potential employer should be produced.
- To established his/her own business in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, a copy of the certificate of registration/incorporation of the company should be produced.
Non-nationals intending to reside and work in St. Vincent and the Grenadines for more than six (6) month are required to additionally submit a Residency Permit.
Work Permits are to be rewed on an annal basis as follows:
- CARICOM NationalsEC$720.00per annum
- OthersEC$1,800.00per annum
The following are exempt from the payment of Work Permit Fees:
- Teacher of Maths
- Teacher of English
- Teacher of Business
- Teacher of Science
for the first 30 days - $500.00
30 - 60 days - $750.00
60 - 90 days - $1,000.00
over 90 days -$1,800.00 per annum
- Next >>